Bikalpa's Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Water drop photography

I have always been fascinated by the photograph of water drops. Although,  I must confess that these are nowhere near those mind blowing photographs which you guys must have seen on the internet ,here is my humble attempt to capture these tiny things which we have always taken for granted.
I have hardly done any editing apart from cropping .Those colorful water that you are seeing on the images are due to change in Whitebalane  and using reflector  and container (for collecting water) with different colour









 This is how I have mannaged to captured these images...

                                               Keep snapping :))

2 comments:

Friendycalls said...

Amazing !! Why didn't I go through your pictures before ???

They're gorgeous !!

विकल्प said...

i am flattered :))